Okay, I have to admit the Transformers 4 trailer looks pretty good. However, I told myself that I wouldn’t see another one for a few key reasons.
- Transformers 2 and 3 were terrible
- Transformers 2 was pretty racist (see jive talkin’ robot twins
- No Megan Fox (She has to be responsible for atleast 25% of sales)
- Transformers 2 and 3 made no sense at all and were merely a string of gratuitous action sequences with no depth at all. (They drove from Jordan to Egypt from the U.S. or something in a caravan of GM’s neon colored line up with no issues what so ever. come on)
- Sam’s mother was so unbelievably extra (another example of forced/unnatural comedy from the franchise
- Lastly, and maybe most important of all…. No Megan Fox
Does it look like these problems were rectified? Yes. Am I sure? No. Like I said the trailer looks as though depth has been added, but at the same time, I know how movie studios like to abuse nostalgia to sell tickets, so I’ll wait for the reviews.
For more film nuus and reviews check out Nuusense